FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubePodcasts on iTunesPinterest
Banner
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Advantage of detox
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Advantage of detox
Advantage of detox 4 Years, 3 Months ago  
I have a couple of questions about detoxing.

1. If you are already eating a healthy vegan diet and not abusing your body what is the purpose of detoxing?

2. Is there scientific evidence of the benefits of detoxing.

3. Maybe these first two questions really indicate I need to learn a bit more about "detoxing" because maybe there are different interpretations of what it means. Is it for people who aren't yet vegans?

I'm keen to learn more. I would hate to fast or something and my body then deciding because of this that it needs to store more fat. If the body thinks I am starving it wouldn't it slow down my metabolism?

Re:Advantage of detox 4 Years, 3 Months ago  
I should read the information first under "detox" before posting! However, couldn't work out how to delete the post.

Re:Advantage of detox 4 Years, 3 Months ago  
haha!
not sure if you can delete posts yet...

was going to say, see www.vivalavegan.net/community/detox.html

Detox is for people who need to rebalance the body's own natural detoxification processes. Most vegans shouldn't need to do this, but there are a few vegans I know who live on junk food...

Re: Advantage of detox 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
Thank you for sharing this information.
Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Go to topPage: 1

© Viva La Vegan!Using Green Hosting | Site by DesignVoodoo.com
  • tweet
    New Blog: Do You Take Any Supplements? - Video - Here's the latest from the VLV! video Q&A series: Do You... fb.me/6QOzIYjVz
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence Creative Commons Licence