FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubePodcasts on iTunesPinterest
Banner
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Vegan friendly hairdressers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Vegan friendly hairdressers
Vegan friendly hairdressers 3 Years, 10 Months ago  
I know of a place that has organic products but I would really like to go somewhere I know the products they use are appropriate for vegans. Can anyone help me out? I know I could check the products they use before I go there and that's what I have been trying to do.

It would also be helpful to know about other places such as Beauty Parlours etc.

Unless they state specifically it's sometimes hard to know without extensive investigation - it would be great to have a list....

Re:Vegan friendly hairdressers 3 Years, 10 Months ago  
where abouts are you, as there is one on sydney rd in brunswick - im not sure if its entirely vegan, but non of the products are tested on animals
www.risingangel.com.au/

Re:Vegan friendly hairdressers 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
If anyone wants their hair braided by a vegan and in Sydney i am the person to see. No smelly stuff at my place either as i have MCS...so don't wear any perfumes or fragrances when you come round to get the best braids ever. www.rapattack.shorturl.com :0)

Re: Vegan friendly hairdressers 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
If you are in Brisbane, try Rebecca at Creme de la Creme. She is not a vegan and uses different products but she will use De Lorenzo if you are vegan. Just let her know. :)
Here is her facebook page.
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101508...48249619&type=1#!/cremedelacremestyle

Re: Vegan friendly hairdressers 1 Year, 10 Months ago  
Oh, Thank you may be soon we're going to see you. :)
Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Go to topPage: 1

© Viva La Vegan!Using Green Hosting | Site by DesignVoodoo.com
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence Creative Commons Licence