FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubePodcasts on iTunesPinterest
Banner
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Limit reached!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Limit reached!
Limit reached! 2 Years, 8 Months ago  
Sometimes it seems like I am bashing my head against a brick wall with meat eaters. I used to think, educate them, make them aware of the animal suffering and cruelty involved in their "food" choices and they will be horrified and change. But instead, what I see is that they are aware but the don't care and won't change. They seem to think animals are there for their own abuse. So I'm just about at the stage now where I want to run away and find a vegan community to live on just to avoid the carnivores. Except this is not practical, with a full time job, a mortgage and two teenagers to support. Does anyone else ever get this way and if so, how do you cope? I guess I have no choice but to stay amongst them and lead by example, but it just seems like nobody is listening.

Re: Limit reached! 2 Years, 8 Months ago  
you definitely need to surround yourself with more like-minded people so you don't get as annoyed with the carnivores ;)
where do you live?
I suggest you join your local vegan meetup, vegan groups etc - this will REALLY help! Good luck.

Re: Limit reached! 2 Years, 3 Months ago  
Yes there are so many meet up groups around. I have not eaten an animal for 30 years and there has been too much opposition to it. Took me over 20 years to find other vegans so i am enjoying their company

Re: Limit reached! 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
Just like me, it took decade before I enlighten my mind and decided to join in this vegan group!
Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Go to topPage: 1

© Viva La Vegan!Using Green Hosting | Site by DesignVoodoo.com
  • tweet
    RT @VeganHow: @VivaLVegan Excellent info for all Earthlings. TY! Shared rbl.ms/1lzfw4a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence Creative Commons Licence