Top 10 Tips to take from Bodybuilding
Written by Robert Cheeke
Created Thursday, 24 May 2012
1. Be a doer not a talker. Jump inside the action and do the things necessary to learn how to be the best bodybuilder you can be.
2. Hold yourself accountable and thrive in that environment. Be known for your follow-through and your ability to complete tasks including getting to the gym regularly, eating consistently, and supplementing when necessary.
3. Learn when to be humble and when to be yourself. When you are yourself and act naturally with all your enthusiasm around your sport and success you’ve had in it, you’ll likely be a natural spokesperson for the industry.
4. When people tell you that you can’t do something, show them you can do it, and make a living out of proving people wrong.
5. Compete on stage because it builds character, builds your résumé, gives you more credibility, and gives you another component to your weight lifting and bodybuilding program.
6. Work exceptionally hard and make it evident to those around you. Some of the greatest role models in any industry, from any culture, from any generation, were people who worked excruciatingly hard and led by the example they set.
7. Learn from your mistakes. Don’t let mistakes happen and be forgotten. Use every opportunity you can to learn from past mistakes.
8. Learn from your success. Don’t let success go to your head without proper acknowledgement of how you got to that point in the first place.
9. Become a role model for people in your industry and work everyday as if they are watching your every move.
10. Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up on your dreams.
The above is a excerpt from the best-selling book Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - The Complete Guide To Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet by Robert Cheeke
Robert Cheeke is a best-selling Author of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - The Complete Guide To Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet and a champion Vegan Bodybuilder who runs the company and website Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. Robert is a motivational speaker who tours around North America with his speaking tour and he is also the Director of the award-winning documentary Vegan Fitness Built Naturally.
|← What's wrong with the Food Pyramid Guidelines?||Dialogue and Critical Learning with Advocates →|